Then you've got the Foreman. The guy who really doesn't want actually DO any of the work. He just wants to oversee and do the fun part. Which, in this case, happens to be the water hose. This is a constant in GW's life. He likes to take part in the fun but doesn't want the mess of actually participating in the work part. He'd rather walk around and randomly spray areas of the car that have not yet been washed and then neglect the soaped areas that could use a little sprayage. He also sprayed people's bottoms and tops of heads, the sky, the side of the house, the driveway, and Little Buddy mulitple times.
Last, but not least, is the Bandit. This guy doesn't understand the concept of work or washing. He is merely there to steal items and wash areas that don't need to be washed again and again and again. I heard the phrase, "RHETT. NO, RHETT! RHETT!!!" more times than I am willing to post about. At one point I looked over from my chair and realized he was in the garage "washing" Bobby's car with a soapy brush. Bobby's car was already washed.......yesterday. This is just how Little Buddy rolls. He runs around without a care acting like a crazy person and not paying attention to even ONE rule.
Sometimes it's fun to just take it all in. I, however, hope to be taking part in the festivities next time. My rear can only take so much sitting around. And, given the amount of times my car has been handwashed this year (2?) surely I'll be up to par by the next go around!
No comments:
Post a Comment