Yes. This is Hitler. Scary.

This is the Hitler wannabe that I found using markers inappropriately in the kitchen. I would've punished him if I hadn't cracked up laughing right off the bat. If it wouldn't be offensive this might be a halloween costume idea.

Apparently Little Buddy has not matured in the area of Proper Usage of Writing Materials in the last year. For a refresher, take a look at him on
August 11 2007. Not much has changed. I'm just thankful he didn't eat the tips off the markers this year. It's small steps, my friends. Small ones.
4 comments:
Thanks! I needed a good chuckle today!
Was it washable? Because tomorrow is picture day!!! I am laughing becuase while I had Eliza in her music class Silas proceeded to color all over his hands, arms and legs with markers... and for some brain malfunction they are not washable. And his haircut stinks buckets, and Stella took a hunk out of his nose. JOY
Oh my word there is always craziness going on with little boys. Just reading your blog makes me tired. Can't wait for the Halloween blog post!
Man you are going to have good material when he is bringing his date home for the first time! He is too funny!
Post a Comment