
Memoying (verb)
definition: to get on one's nerves
usage: "Mommy, that dude is memoying me. He keeps fowowing me around."
(yes, dude is also part of his vocabulary).
Meeniac (noun)
definition: someone that does not give fruit snacks after an uncompleted meal or performs some other "memoying" act
usage: "Mommy!! You are such a meeniac!!"
Shicken (noun)
definition: round shaped so called all white meat from McD's
usage: "Give me the shicken wif a chocolate milk."
Scelotope (noun)
definition: really cheap, piece of junk toy given with purchase of shicken
usage: " I wish I could collect more scelotopes so I can spy."
Short Body (noun)
definition: unknown
usage: (to stranger at the park) "Have you seen my mommy?? She is the one with the short body."
?????? I've been called a lot of things in my lifetime but "short bodied" has never been one of them. I'm not even sure what that means. I am thankful that the stranger filled me in on this conversation but I am a little distrubed that she found me. Was it because she spotted my short body? Hmmmm.
8 comments:
Those are hilarious--the way kids come up with their own version of word is SO entertaining. Short-bodied....that is TOO funny!!
If it's any consolation, I would have described you and tall and lean bodied.
That is one funny boy you have there.
~H
He keeps me in stiches!
I love him! What a great entry! Just think when we're together in the nursing home scrapbooking our children's childhood we can look back and remember all these stories, if we remember their names at that point!
This is funny stuff. I tell ya, he needs his own blog.
I am thinking maybe he got you confused with me at the pool? I am thinking he is still having nightmares of seeing the "short bodied" woman jumping in the pool with her clothes on. I'm just sayin'. :) Hilarious!
Nicole
Ha ha!!!!!! I loves me some shicken too! Little Tol keeps talking about someone or something named Pwa-la. I don't have a clue. They are so funny. I love there perspective.
Ok, your posts always make me laugh, but this one made me spit out the water I was drinking from laughing so hard. Too funny!!
Post a Comment