I won't be THAT person who makes you sit through the slideshow of their family on vacation when you really don't want to. I'm just going to put a few of our Mandatory Family Beach Photoshoot pics on here. If you want the full tour you are welcome to come by in 2012 when I get to this page in my scrapbooking.
No one was being 100% cooperative at during this little endevor....as you can tell from the two clowns in this picture. I was a little aggravated when I saw it in full screen once we got home but then I thought, "You know? This is just real life for us. Why would we want to record it any other way??". So, I got over it.
My mom and dad.
Little Buddy was the only one willing to have cute one on one shots with people. Don't go thinking that I favor him over the others. He was just the compliant one.

My crazy sister and I (along with well known photograper Roberto Morgano) tried our hand at a "real life" photoshoot. How fascinating the results........... There were many more along with this one. They will also be on display in 2012. Or for purchase on Snap-fish.
Mi madre y mi hermana.
I love, love, loved this pic. Rhett was handing out all the goodness on Beach Photo Day.

And one last photo of Mr. I-Really-Want-My-Piece-of-Candy-After-This and his mommy. I'm just thankful the pink eye had cleared up for the most part and I don't look like a complete cyborg monster in the pic.
This post concludes my wrap up from Beach Vacation 2008. Good times. Good memories.
My mom and dad.
Little Buddy was the only one willing to have cute one on one shots with people. Don't go thinking that I favor him over the others. He was just the compliant one.
My crazy sister and I (along with well known photograper Roberto Morgano) tried our hand at a "real life" photoshoot. How fascinating the results........... There were many more along with this one. They will also be on display in 2012. Or for purchase on Snap-fish.

Mi madre y mi hermana.
I love, love, loved this pic. Rhett was handing out all the goodness on Beach Photo Day.
And one last photo of Mr. I-Really-Want-My-Piece-of-Candy-After-This and his mommy. I'm just thankful the pink eye had cleared up for the most part and I don't look like a complete cyborg monster in the pic.
This post concludes my wrap up from Beach Vacation 2008. Good times. Good memories.
2 comments:
Well, I guess I'm THAT Momma. Come on...you were at the beach for 7 days and that's all we get? No play by play? No cyborg monster photos? No playing in the sand and pictures with the entire fam? No, this is what we did on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday? Ackkkk...I've been waiting all week for this? That's it? Seriously?
Love the one of you and Tracy. It's so Baywatch....with class! :)
Post a Comment