Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hello Leg Pump!!!

After months of trying to get the boys to learn how to swing themselves we finally have a taker!! With a little help from his friend, Carter, Cade grasped the leg pump and had himself swinging in about 5 minutes. His kindergarten teacher called him yesterday to check on his summer and they had a conversation that consisited of this on Cade's end:

"I learned how to swing all by myself the other day!"

"Yeah! No. I didn't have to work hard at all! It was like everyone was trying to teach me and stuff and no one could really do it. Then Carter came over and it was like......like magic or something. I was just sittin' there and the next thing you know it was like he gave me the power to do it and I........I just DID!"
Thanks Carter for your inspiration and thanks to your mom for the greater inspiration idea of a prize from Target. Cade is now the proud owner of yet another Lego set to cause me grief.


No comments: