Saturday, May 24, 2008

Those Were the Days

In an effort to keep my friend Big Nanny's endevor alive, I will reminisce back to 1996 and 1995 respectively and let you glimpse at the likes of us on our Senior portrait day. This is me in the slightly awkward and uncomfortable "casual" pose. I guess everyone gets this pose since you can see Ashley (who looks much more at ease than me) in her casual lying in the floor pose as well.
And the official for the yearbook. Thank goodness I only had to wear a sash and not a feather boa as so many did. Thank you, thank you CHS. And I couldn't forget Bobby. This was one of my fav photos of all time back in the day. I'm sure I slept with it under my pillow or something like that. Isn't he handsome? I think I just gave that shirt to the Goodwill about a month ago.

And the priceless yearbook shot. Hair: high and tight. Good times.
Thanks for peeking in!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Those floor poses are classic. You were ahead of the times with the long wispy bangs and the beautiful shiny hair. Sheesh, Sonja; couldn't you have at least had some tight rolled jeans or something?

Ashley said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Big Nanny said...

Thank you for participating in Big Nanny's senior week:) Is Bobby's shirt black and white? Or navy and white? Looks like prison stripes to me???