Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Have You Seen the Boys?

Because their clothes are in the driveway. That leaves me concerned.
An. Should've known. As soon as we got home from dinner the sprinler system kicked on and it didn't take the boys any time to shed the clothes and act like it's summer. I know the neighbors think we're ridiculous but just about every evening last summer the boys could be seen running around the yard in their shorts just having a good ol' time. Hey, whatever works.
Little man doesn't let his diaper stop him. Hopefully by the end of the summer he will be done with all this diaper stuff.
I'm sure this is the one that suggested that they get wet tonight. I've known him for 4 years and 3 months and I can tell you that usually he is the instigator.
Bring on the summer fun! We're ready!

No comments: