
We had a huge waterslide in the yard and thank goodness the weather decided to warm up. The week before had proven to be unseasonably cold. The boys loved this slide and we have had it up again since the party. I believe it to be a good investment for summer fun for us.
Grant was going bonzo on the slide. I was just waiting for him to accidentally jump off the side straight to the ground.
Rhett talked himself into climbing up one, and only one, time. I can see the terror on his face in this picture. He just preferred to hang out in the pool below and shoot people with water guns.

I tried to organize a water balloon toss but it somehow got out of hand. No one was really following the suggested rules and it ended up being just a big water balloon fight.
My dad became the unfortunate target for Cade. Look at him move! Even being 50 some odd years Cade's senior and he still can outrun him!
We had a time getting the candles to stay lit with the breeze that was going but Bobby managed to keep at least one lit long enough for Cade to make a wish. I'm not sure why I thought I needed to provide blowing assistance here at the sixth birthday party. I must have reverted back to 5 years earlier when he couldn't fend for himself. Stop making fun and just let me be in the moment...........
Happy Birthday, Cade! Hope your day was fabulous!
3 comments:
Your crazy little crew is so cute. I have really enjoyed being Rhett's teacher. He is so sweet! The cake is awesome too. I wish Will's B-day was not in November... a little to chilly to bust out the waterslide!
Amanda
TEEE HEEEE... crackin me up!
Happy Birthday Cade! Hope your day was fabuloso!
Misty
Post a Comment