Although it takes a lot of "doin' " to get it right, the end product sure is cute!Tuesday, March 18, 2008
It's Hard Work...........
lookin' this cute. Literally, hard work. I have never seen a boy with such high maintenance hair. Having a girl could not be any worse. Our regular morning hair routine is as follows: entire head sprayed with detangler, brush out curls with a wet hair brush, apply curl scrunching gel to hair, blow dry while cupping curls in your hand (so as not to create frizz) and follow with sprunch spray to hold in place. How I'm ever going to teach him this I don't know. I have a bad feeling that as he enters his teenage years that all this hard work is going to go down the drain and he's going to show up everywhere with a head full of nappiness. Bobby has been present for several hair sessions so he could learn the routine and perform it in my stead should he need to.
Although it takes a lot of "doin' " to get it right, the end product sure is cute!
Although it takes a lot of "doin' " to get it right, the end product sure is cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess if you didn't style it, it would be a frizzy puff ball "frow" like Bobby used to have...LOL! I love Rhett's hair. You do a great job.
Post a Comment