Luckily, since our church didn't do it's annual Egg Hunt, we found another one to crash. The boys loaded up with enough candy to last us the rest of the year and once again, I'll be forced to throw it away in small increments so that it goes unnoticed.

Quick family pic. This is just after I was nearly consumed by the swarm of 6 and unders that dwell in our community. I was bending over to help Rhett and happened to look over my shoulder just as the pack was nearing me. I promise it looked like killer bee's or birds migrating to the south for the winter. Take your pick. Either way....momentarily frightening.

After that we headed home to color some eggs. Aunt Tracie and Uncle Chris came up for some Easter Festivities. I was going to post the picture of our finished eggs but after being dropped from approximately 18 inches from the color cups at least a dozen times each they were slightly on the gruesome side.

Rhett, in his usual fashion, decided to forgo the handy egg transferring wand and use his own God-given wand resulting in hands that closely resembled those of Shrek.

Good times. Good Fun. Great Company.
No comments:
Post a Comment