Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Evolution of Bobonja

This day, way back in 1994, before there was Brangelina or Bennifer, and way before there was TomCat.............There was Bobonja. It was March 23, 1994 when Bobby and I made our public appearance at the Shadybrook Cinemas to see one of the box office's greatest hits........"Lightning Jack". We then went on to have a high dollar meal at a very well known establishment known as Ruby Tuesday's. I'm pretty sure that after that we "cruised the Columbia strip" in his mom's Oldsmobile Eighty Eight. It was the beginning of a long love affair that the paprazzi are still dying to photo today.
Prom 1994. Magic Carpet Ride.
Halloween Party 1995Prom 1996College 1997. Go Tech!! That's for you A. L. if you ever read this. Bobby's sister's wedding 1998We tied the knot and made it official.... July 24, 1999. Long wait. Good times :)My college graduation 2000Somewhere? 2001Welcome baby Cade. Summer 2002.First vacation as parents. Atlantis, Bahamas 2003Las Vegas 2004. post baby Grant. Family vacation. Destin. Expecting baby 3. 2005
Laguna Beach, California. 2006

Destin Vacation. 2007 That brings us to the present. Hope you enjoyed the breeze through the past with Bobonja. I hope and pray that one day when I'm in the rest home blogging, I can still hear Bobby yelling, "Are you on the computer again!!! You are such a blog freak!!" By that time it will be music to my ears. Right now, however, it's not and I am going to and spend some time with the wonderful gift of a husband that has been given to me. Praise to Him who gives us all good things!

Here's to many more unofficial anniversary celebrations!














8 comments:

Ashley said...

WOW... you are a blogging machine. No wonder Bobby was a-hollerin'.

Too too cute. I may have to copy you and scrape up some pictures of Breley past ( because copying is the best form of flattery right??). You two look exactly the same! Really... I am smiling and how cute that was!

Mommy said...

You were a cutie patootie couple right from the beginning. I know why you noted all the pregnancy stuff. You didn't want people to think you were chubby for no reason. :-) I know you girl! I am so impressed you have that many photos of you and Bobby together. I don't think I could scrounge up that many of us. Well, at least ones I would share with the world. We're not as cutie patootie as you and the Bobster ya know? I know what you mean about the blog freak thing. I hear that too.

Mommy said...

P.S. Your hair is really cute short. You do not look "butchy" like you said. Now go cut it for Locks of Love. I just realized we have been amigas for half of those photos. :-)

Nicole @ Four Real said...

You are the cutest couple! I will have to say, I feel old though looking at the dates of each picture! You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

We have GOT to have a Bobonja/Sheather date night and share all of our highschool dance photos. I promise I have one in which I'm wearing white pumps that have the little clip-on bow attached at the toe. Yes, of course the red polka dotted bow matches my dress!
~Heather

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Wow! I loved that! I'm sure you could find some more really good pics that Grandmother Peggy took!

Wife of the Pres. said...

OK, now I feel OLD! In 1994, I was engaged and about to graduate from TECH. Did you and Bobby go to TTU? Charlie and I did, but we must have graduated about the time you started!!! And how would I name us?!? The last three letters of our names are the same. Let's see: CharLie (no that doesn't work), CharLes (well that is actually Charlie's real name). OK, I got it: Charleslie!

Aaron Johnson said...

Was that prom photo before or after you impersonated the Easter bunny or was it Rudolph at the most famous Shadybrook Mall??? Scary!!! Oh, or was that a secret??