Rhett is recovering well though. Next time he picks a fight with someone or someTHING he needs to choose more wisely.Monday, February 18, 2008
No, Department of Children's Services...
We do not need you to pay us a visit. Given the many comments we received yesterday regarding Rhett's unfortunate eye issues, I felt it necessary to post a rebuttle. This swollen, bruised, scabby (is that a word?) eye is the result of a mishap between Rhett and his gramma's picnic table. It actually doesn't look so bad in the picture because you can't see the bluish hue so well. I knew there was idle chat going on at church when our preacher approached us before the service to question our parenting. I did reply, in my best country hick accent, "Ain't that what the Bible says to do when yer kids ain't mindin' ?"
Rhett is recovering well though. Next time he picks a fight with someone or someTHING he needs to choose more wisely.
Rhett is recovering well though. Next time he picks a fight with someone or someTHING he needs to choose more wisely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It always happens to #3 doesn't it??? What is it about poor #3???
Yes, I was standing there when the preacher noticed your son's face. I defended you and your durn good parenting skills:)
Well, on my screen it looks like he may have lost a tooth along with that black eye. I doubt that is the case but a snaggle tooth would go right along with your country hick dialet. That must of been one mean picnic table.
AWWW! That had to hurt. He looks just like Bobby in this picture!
Post a Comment