Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Favorite Card

My friend, Danielle, sent this to me and I just keep re-reading it because it makes me laugh every time. The inside: "Pearl looked around for the flag, then realized with horror that the sound was coming from her arm-dangle." HAAAHAAAHHAA

Which is why, folks, I am at the gym doing the tricep press and kickbacks..................

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah... you see... the thing is arm flapping is just not in your future. It will be one of your friends (ahem...not trying to single anyone out, but it could be me). You know the one at the gym who watches you and says "are you really doing that?"

Happy Birthday yesterday! I hope 30 is WONDERFUL for you... cause you sure pull it off like a 23 year old!

Mommy said...

I have sent several people over to read this card. That's a riot!