I was made aware that Disney was planning to put Cinderella in the "vault" and you know what that means! You can't buy it anymore for, like, 10 years!!!! I just thought it would be a tragedy if baby girl had to wait 10 years to see such a classic.

So, to mimimize the affliction she would face, I picked it up on my latest Target stop. One more thing, waiting patiently, in the dark recesses of my closet.........................
3 comments:
You absolutely had to do it! Every little girl needs Cindy! That reminds me, we need Cinderella II before it goes in the vault also.
Sadly, in high school and college I collected every Disney video I could get my hands on for my "someday's". Again, sadly... 1. the boys won't watch them unless they know it is a "must make mommy happy day" 2. they are all on darn video and most still untouched!
*** I feel the compulsion to start all over again with DVD***
Well, of course you did. You need to save up for your future trips to her castle. Just think...someone to explore the castle with while the boys ride Space Mountain for the 78th time. Ahhhhh...I'm so excited for you. I can't wait until all that stuff in the dark recesses of your closet has a place of it's own...like...upstairs!
Post a Comment