or a PILE of salt and a HEAP of pepper. Whichever you choose. I have learned my lesson many times over with this number three child..........You cannot leave him alone for any length of time. No matter how well you think you have prepared the area, there is always something for him to get into. I walked up on him and noticed what he had done. Luckily, I had already had my camera out and it was lying close by. Before he took note of me I snapped him in action. That way I could have proof before he looked at me with that precious face and said, "I not do it, mommy. I not." He says that often (of course, always in a fib).

"Rhett! What are you doing???" His face is, "Oh, hello Mother. Are you speaking to me? Is that a direct question that requires an answer or merely a rhetorical one?"

This is my entire, new black pepper can and a shaker of salt that was full. All to waste. My vaccum is now well seasoned.

I need a third eye to be watchful with. Not really, God. I know you could do it for me but in reality that would be really weird.............
2 comments:
Who knows? Maybe Rhett is the next Bobby Flay or Emeril. Was he by any chance saying "BAM!" as he dumped it out? All that boy needs is a lesson on teaspoons vs. cups and he is on his way!
Why in the world are you buying the expensive pepper? Buy the store brand...save that dough for baby girl's closet. Your gonna need it!
Post a Comment