Where did Rhett get that hair??? Well, here's your answer! Bobby sported the fro for many years and has now passed it down to his offspring, only in a lesser format. Rhett ended up with my texture which nicely offsets the curliness.

How cute is this???!!!

Bobby's mom had given me a shoebox full of pictures a few years ago and tonight we sat down and sorted through all of them. I ran across this one and was a bit freaked out at how much Rhett resembles Bobby at this age. The boys even thought this WAS a picture of Rhett. How funny!

I need to get all of these into a scrapbook. Yeah, I'll start on that as soon as Rhett is older than 2 weeks in his first year book and when Cade gets past the age of 2.5 in our family album. Looks like it will be roughly 2015 before any of that happens. They've lasted for 27ish years already.........what's a few more :)
5 comments:
Wow...that is amazing how much Cade and Rhett look like Bobby. I'm guessing Grant must look exactly like your kiddo pictures. I would love to know how long it took Bobby to comb out that hair in the mornings. I bet his parents owned stock in No More Tears spray!
Dynomite! A fro like that hasn't been seen since "Good Times"!
and now we know. The resemblance is a little scary. He can't deny HIM either...
Okay... ( in my best Zac and Weezie voice from DragonTales) I LOVE IT!!!!
I will have to say though in the second one I see Grant's mouth!
Too cute!
Ha ha! I remember those days. We used to lie on the floor and his dog Pepper would bite our hair. He did seem to favor Bobby's. And, what great hair it was!!!!
Post a Comment