Thanks to T and C the boys have their very own life-size superhero in their playroom. They thought it was the coolest thing ever when I got him on the wall. It took me a while to find a spot for him because he really is quite big!The boys were pulling out all of their fake karate moves and Batman stunts. Hopefully the Joker won't show up to have a final battle with our resident superhero. This will likely be the newest scapegoat for why the playroom stays so messy......
You seriously have the coolest bonus room e-ver. I can't let my kids see this or they will want to live with you. Hmmm, maybe I WILL let them see this.
2 comments:
You seriously have the coolest bonus room e-ver. I can't let my kids see this or they will want to live with you. Hmmm, maybe I WILL let them see this.
Wow! Those are some awesome moves. Batman and his friends would be so proud of the Morgan boys.
Post a Comment