Thursday, December 13, 2007

Well, I did it...

I've been trying really hard not to think about the fact that we are in the VERY LONG process of adopting. I thought it would do me no good to sit around and dwell on it's lengthiness and having little "girly" things around would only make it a harder wait. Well, a dear friend told me about these little Madame Alexander dolls. They make one of a little Salvadoran girl. I have been trying really hard not to buy her but today I accidentally fell into Tuesday Morning (the store) and when I left, this little gal was riding in the passenger seat. Hopefully baby girl will love her one day and until then, I'll let little doll slumber in the back of my closet with the precious little dress that is also waiting to be filled up and loved by a little brown headed Morgan girl.................

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Never go to the back of MY closet. :-) NEVER! Don't forget she has a few more things back there...everybody loves a brown eyed girl ya know? Love the doll and I'm sure she will love it too.

Shawn said...

Oh, you so had to do it. Baby Girl needed a Christmas present.

Ashley said...

See... I told you... it was a must have! She is going to love it, when you get through playing with it yourself.