Thanks to my friend, Heather, (then later the Today Show), I learned of a fun new tradition to start for Christmas with the boys. It's called "Elf on the Shelf" and the premise is that you get an elf delivered to your home that perches in various places to watch the boys to make sure they behave. He stays all day and then at night he reports back to Santa all that he's seen and heard. When they wake in the morning he is always in a different spot. This is where they found him this morning. They are loving this and have even spent the energy to run and find him to dish out dirt on each other. So much for brotherly love!!

Cade and Grant chose his name, "Alfie". Who knows where he'll be in the morning! I love this little idea. I often wonder why I couldn't have been the one to think up these things.
2 comments:
I love the idea ( I tried to post this on Heather's blog too but it kicked me out 3 times and I gave up). I feel I have missed the mark for this year but I will be getting one for next year.
Great idea! I WILL own one next year!
Post a Comment