Monday, December 10, 2007

Should I be concerned??????????

My eldest child has taken a sudden interest in this book. I'm afraid he's learning how to tie me up and hoist me out to the tree house he's learned to erect by hand, all the while using morse code to contact pirates to sell me to....................... Let this information be used in court should I turn up missing anytime before Christmas.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

That picture is priceless. Truly, it speaks volumes of the life of a boy who is 100% ALL B-O-Y.

Keep your cell phone on ya. Text me; I'm sure I can shimmy up a rope or a twig to rescue you from your tree house captivity.

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Very interesting! He looks like he is REALLY into this book! By the way, I love the Christmas card. You have the most handsome little boys!