Sunday, December 2, 2007

Chefs in a Christmas Musical??????

Now you've seen it all! Four chefs instead of the 3 wisemen. Our preschool choir at church had it's Christmas program but it was really more of a Thanksgiving theme. Cade was proud to be nominated as a Chef making a "thank you meal" and sang a song by the same name as a quartet. Also, now that I mention it, the quartet was also 3/4 the same name: Cade, Cade, Cade, and Kodey. I know. Who'dathunkit?? Grant did surprisingly well. He was very excited and sang all of his songs. He did lean down several times and ask me if it was almost over. His attention span was waning but he hung in there for the piece of chocolate I had promised him.
This is Cade's stage debut. I was very proud of the way he sang. I'm sure this is the very same way Justin Timberlake started out....................

No comments: