We had the whole kit and kaboodle at our house to celebrate the holidays. Over the years our family has really multiplied! Present this time were 13 kids. The oldest are both 7 ( I think). Talk about a mad house!! We managed to snap a photo of the crew. Believe it or not, the house was still standing when everyone left.

The craziest part is that there are for sure 3 more kids being added to the group. Look out Christgiving 2009 (I'm hoping :) cross your fingers that there will be another little brown skinned, brown eyed girl sitting on that couch that year!!)
1 comment:
Hey! I stole this picture and put it on our blog too. Thanks for having us ALL over. We had a great time and appreciate your hospitality. I hope your house was still in tact when everyone left! It was great seeing y'all, and I hope you will enjoy your gag gift!!! Who need pillow cases when you have that! LOL!
Post a Comment