Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Thank you time change.........

for this. I made the kids their lunch, left the kitchen for MAYBE 3 minutes and when I came back this is what I found. I was glad to have noted that, before Rhett succumbed to the inevitable sleep, that he was coherent enough to form himself a pillow out of a wad of playdoh. Now that's using your noodle!This is going to be me as soon as I get my non-sleeper (Grant) into his bed. Getting up before 6 each morning is getting to me, too!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Snot flew out of my nose on this one... HA HA HA! Who knew... playdough = pillow!

Mommy said...

Hope he didn't drool on it. Playdoh and anything wet don't mix. Let's all say it together now...WE HATE THE TIME CHANGE...WE HATE THE TIME CHANGE...one more time...WE HATE THE TIME CHANGE!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were using your noodle sonj to take a picture of this moment:) priceless! love it!