From the lable on this pic below, it is a pic of a lake called Coatepeque in San Salvador. That is the capital where we will fly into to pick up baby girl whose name I'm not sure if I'm releasing to the press as of yet. :)
We have heard no news of our dossier other than it is there and last word "was being translated". It should really be out of that stage but communication is so incredibly slow..........and our adoption coordinator has been in a conference and on vacation. I'll cut her some slack until the holiday is over...........well, make that Monday. I'll cut her slack until Monday. We all know I'm not that patient. Then she is getting another email!!!!!
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
3 comments:
You are starting the journey that will make you forever changed. I am so excited for you... the things you will do, see , learn... WOW!
I cannot wait to meet and know the little princesea... even through her picture!
What beautiful pictures. We can't wait to see her and get to know the newest little Morgan.
Heather
Yes, poverty certainly leaves a mark on your heart doesn't it? You are a wonderful Mother and you are going to be an awesome "girl Mom". This little girl, whoever she is, is going to bring the Morgan 5 so much joy. I love your verse. As you already know, that very verse is THE verse that gives me hope and the reason our daughter will given that name (Molly Hope). I am so proud to call you my friend Sonja Morgan.
Post a Comment