Tuesday, November 20, 2007

And in Came the Mayflower............

Cade's school had their Kindergarten Thanksgiving Feast yesterday and it was a hit. Crazy, but a hit! All the kids got to dress up as either an Indian or a Pilgrim. It was really cute.
Here is Midnight Mighty Calf (Cade's chosen Indian name). It was given to him because he was born shortly after midnight and Bobby and I can remember people saying, "Look how big his calves are!" We had the hallway lined with yellow paper and they used that as their table. It was a true feast with turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, greenbeans, rolls and pumpkin pie. Cade discovered yet another dessert that is his favorite.
I love being able to go to the school and help out with all of these things. It is really a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is a GREAT name... Brent had to come up with names like that for a Y program we did one time...I had no idea he had to do that or I would have helped out... Brent...Big Duck... Baylor... you guessed it... Little Duck!!! Still makes me laugh!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Hilarious indian name! Cade's school does look like so much fun. I hope the schools around our area improve. Kim is homeschooling after Christmas with a co-op. By the way, I want some advice on the temper tantrum thing when I see you next!

Mommy said...

Ummm...way to compare your eldest son to a farm animal. :-) Cute pics.