This is Rhett's normal camera face. He is screaming "CHEESE" at the top of his lungs. Yet again, not a good look for a card...............
The pose on the slide: also, not a winner. Rhett has lost interest and Cade? too much sunshine? playing peek-a-boo? not sure. Grant is pulling through one more time with a good face. I may have to superimpose his head into another shot. Well, I won't because I'm not that computer smart....but I have a friend who is!
Moments later everyone collapses. Check out the static cling in Rhett's hair. I'm surprised Grant's isn't flying everywhere as well. It usually does. Cade could be in a speed boat heading straight for a tornado and his hair wouldn't budge.
This is the last photo. I think this will be the one for the card being that it appropriately depicts my life at home...............a bunch of boys in a pile doing who-knows-what.
I'll make one more attempt at a good shot. Hopefully the next photo session will meet with better luck!
2 comments:
I can only do so much my friend. You gotta give me SOMETHIN' to work with or we might have to use the last one. Hehe.
Hilarious! I always smile when I read your blogs! So funny!
Post a Comment