Today my little winter baby turns TEN! Double digits for another kiddo in the Morgan Casa. It's unreal to me! I thought at 10 he'd forget about the birthday crown but the night before (thankfully so I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn to do crafting) he asked if I had made it yet. I love that he asked me that:)
Cade was already gone for the morning to school so he missed out on the birthday boy donut request. Rhett knows better than to miss a donut opportunity so he was in on the action. Lanie? Sleeping.
His birthday dinner request was J. Alexander's so we headed up for a great meal that evening. We followed it up with Nothing "Bundt" Cakes and some present opening.
He got the Beats he'd been asking for:)
I love celebrating birthdays. I'm so thankful that God blessed us with another year of Grant. I pray that it's followed by 100 more!
No comments:
Post a Comment