Saturday, August 31, 2013

Under the Bunk Bed


Cade and Grant have shared a room for the past 3.5 years. Recently Grant has been insisting that he needs his "space". So, our house is shuffling a little. Grant has been the bottom bunk sleeper for all of that time and I couldn't help but make note of what his little eyes look at each night before he falls asleep. I just think it's precious that he put a little picture collage up of things that make him happy.....Elaina as a newborn, being the student of the week in kindergarten and getting to bring home that stuffed horse, Bobby's baseball picture from high school, a picture of he and Cade as babies, the Atlanta Braves, and him in a box on the day we moved into this house. Rhett and I feel gypped that we didn't make it on the wall of love but hey, you can't win 'em all:)

No comments: