Thanks to Bobby's stellar work performance he was rewarded with a trip to the Aloha state! We were super excited for the opportunity to travel to Hawaii since it was a place we'd always wanted to go. Unfortunately, a delay in Nashville caused us to miss our connecting flight out of L.A. So, instead of lounging in the Four Seasons, Maui we were put up in the Holiday Inn by the airport in Los Angeles. :( These are our sad/mad faces:
Fret not, we arrived the next day and were christened with leis and set out on our way to relaxation.
It took me a whole day to figure out that there was an adult only relaxation pool. I could get used to sitting at a place like this...in the quiet with only the sound of bubbling spa water...with no water guns haphazardly spraying me in my ear hole...no whining/fighting/crying/screaming/splashing kids calling my name. It was a slice of heaven.
This was the other pool where you could rent a little cabana thing. I spent one day there wondering why people would bring so many little kids to Hawaii and stay at the Four Seasons. Those people are crazy and have too much extra money. Eddie Murphy was there with his family. See? Crazy and too much money.
Dinner was at one of the hotel restarants and it was delish.
The missed flight made our stay in Maui short lived. I definitely would like to return one day! Now, off to Lanai!
I did make sure before I left Maui that I sent a planking picture back home to my workout buddies. It's since become a given....if you're off on some vacation you better send us all a planking picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment