We took a catamaran snorkeling ride one afternoon. With the wind blowing from the catamaran it was a little chilly for my taste!
There were some pretty sights though....imagine that!
I saw more dolphin than I've ever seen in my entire life. They were everywhere!
We did some snorkeling and the water was not warm and cozy like I had imagined. I saw a few pretty fish but was actually disappointed in our snorkling area. I thought I caught a glimpse of a sea turtle so I swam like mad trying to catch up with that thing. Do you have any idea how hard it is to catch a sea turtle? Im.possible. Then I started having flashbacks of that awful movie Open Water and decided I better keep my eyes above the surface so I didn't get left behind. Don't think I didn't ask our boat captain if he'd seen the movie and what plans he had to keep there from being a sequel (or a trio, because unfortunately I think there's already a sequel).
So, the bad news was that I didn't see many fish. But the good news is that I didn't get left behind and eaten by a shark. Neither did Bobby. Win.
No comments:
Post a Comment