Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February Spring!

Today was an unusually warm spring like day for the end of February. I decided to pull out my camera and document Princess in one of my favorite steals off the sale rack. It doesn't really get much cuter than this!


She complied with a smile but wouldn't dare put down the breakfast bar she stole out of the snack box.

This is her new face. She makes it whenever one of her brothers poots. For the record, I did NOT poot while taking this picture. She made the face spontaneously. Really. She did. Promise.
We spent about 30 minutes just walking up and down the driveway. I think she was really enjoying being outside. That's a word she wears out...."Owwsiiiiid"!!
When I downloaded the photos this ended up being one of my favorites. She looks like a model taking to the runway. She also looks like she's about 7 and I don't like that one bit. Two things never get old......taking pictures of my beautiful baby, and warm, sunny days in February!

No comments: