We headed to Bobby's parents on Christmas Eve for our celebration with his side of the family tree. The boys always look forward to time spent with their cousins and when you add presents into the mix it's an all-time high!
Elaina got a little QT with her Nana.
And I got a little QT and several neck breaking hugs from my favorite niece!
I'm not sure what Elaina is looking at here but she looks cute nonetheless. She may have been eyeballing......
this snowglobe. She loves snowglobes and one has already met it's maker this Christmas season therefore prompting me to leave my snowglobe collection safely in it's seasonal container.
Grant and Amelia:
I know Amelia looks forward to the day that Elaina is just a wee bit bigger and can play some stuff with her.
Every year we follow up our present opening by heading to the Christmas Eve service at Bob and Elizabeth's church. Elaina made it about 3/4 of the way through and then had a come apart. The boys and I made it through the candle part while Bobby waited in the car. I was pleased that Rhett didn't catch his hair or anyone else's on fire. What a Christmas Eve blessing!
Two celebrations down, one more to go! I can't wait to see Christmas morning faces!
No comments:
Post a Comment