Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey Day

Rhett had his very first musical as a kindergartner and it was all about Thanksgiving. It was pretty precious, too. I have never seen a more adorable turkey either. Here he is with one of his favorite new friends, Abhi, both dressed in their turkey costumes.

My kiddo sung his heart out and was right on cue with all the motions. I did not get a very good seat despite being 45 minutes early because parents of kindergartners are wacko and I'm pretty sure they just go straight to the gym to get a seat straight out of car rider line.
Moving on: We had our Thanksgiving Day celebration at mom and dad's house. Here's what I look like since I hardly ever make it on the other side of the camera:
Here are the boys and Lanie after completing their turkey hunt.
And here's what filled my tummy and put me into a Thanksgiving coma:
Well, the coma was probably caused by the sweet potato casserole, sister schubert rolls, and the apple pie and ice cream. Who knows. I do know that I have LOTS to be thankful for this year and I'm so happy to celebrate it with my family! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: