Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bow Head

I found a sketchy little website called HaloHeaven that has crazy deals on all kinds of things. The only catch is that you have to buy some things, such as bows, in bulk. Well, I figured you can never have too many bows so I bought 2 dozen. I only paid $25 for all of them! Crazy price if you know how much a bow generally costs. I sent Cade upstairs with the box and the next thing I knew he was calling me upstairs. This is what I found:

He had filled Elaina's head full of her new bows!
The funniest part to me what that she just sat there and let him do it. I can't figure her out. She'll happily wear 18 bows in her hair but when I put a mere ONE in she's insists on ripping it out. I'm sure this won't be the last time I can't figure this chick out.
I know she's a girl and all, but I'm always surprised at the girly tendencies that she has. My boys were and are ALL boy....truck lovin', wrestlin', rough housing, dirty boys. She on the other hand will play with a car if it's given to her but she'll immediately put any kind of bag on her shoulder and walk around like it's a purse.
She also loves new shoes and wants to always put them on. (Do you have any idea how happy that makes me??! and how scared it makes Bobby??!) And, if I've seen her scoot out of my room wearing a bra properly draped over both her shoulders once, I've seen it a thousand times.
I'm loving all of this girly stuff but I'm sticking to my guns until she proves me wrong. This gal is going to play soccer. You can be girly and sporty, too!

1 comment:

Lucy Howard said...

Love it!