As hard as it is for me to believe, we have hit the seven year milestone with my second born here at the Morgan Casa. This is what seven looks like wearing the birthday crown and standing on the kitchen chair:
As with every birthday, my picture taking ability goes down the drain because I am NOT a morning person, birthday or not, and NONE of my functions function at the morning hour. Just ask Bobby. Speaking of Bobby, he was in charge of the birthday breakfast and per Grant's request, ran to the Donut Shop and got some chocolate covered yummy and some donut holes.
I ALMOST pulled my "I forgot the candle", which has actually become a tradition instead of a mistake, but then I found a rogue candle in the cabinet that had only been used once.....or twice. It was happy to perform it's job for this quick occasion.
One early morning birthday shot with the brothers. We do have a sister in this family but she's wise and she actually sleeps in when school is canceled for snow.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to your seven year old!! Precious BROTHERS picture!
Happy Birthday, GRANT!!!!
I cannot believe how time has flown and how much you have grown!
May you have Many, Many more
Happy Birthdays to come!!
Love, Aunt Lucy
So cute! They grow way too quick. I need to figure out how you make those bday crowns....can you send me a pattern? ;) Happy birthday Grant!
Post a Comment