Friday, February 18, 2011

No Bow

With all of the warmer weather we've been having, I decided that it would be a good day to do a little photo ditty with my little gal in the back yard. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out like I had envisioned. I had two things working against me. The first was Lanie's right arm.
I'd put the bow in, she'd pull it out.....and look me right in the eye while she was doing so.
Bow in. Bow out. Bow in. Bow out.
Finally I gave up on the bow thing and decided to just proceed. That's when the second obstacle reared it's head.
The wind. One stiff breeze rolls in and the LanieBugs can't keep her mouth closed. Literally can't. It always takes her breath!
After the initial shock of the breeze, I replaced the bow and quickly snapped ending up with some pretty cute pics of my baby girl.
The truth is, it's really hard to NOT get some cute pics of her. I know I'm totally biased, but I feel confident in saying that she's got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen.
And I can say that without hesitation because I had nothing to do with her cuteness. That's all God's hand there and I'm just lucky enough to be able to claim her. Here's to better luck with my next photo shoot. In the meantime I'll be checking The Weather Channel for wind speeds and I'll be initiating serious hand off bow training.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Absolutely precious!! Love the photos. You are amazing!

Lucy said...

She IS the cutest!!!