Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh Joyous Day!

To say that we were all excited about the big burning heat ball in the sky this past weekend would be the understatement of the year. Frankly, we were all a bit shocked at the blue skies and unseasonably warm temps. I mean, who'd a thunk that I'd be sporting a tank top on a Saturday jog in January??


It was the perfect weekend to get my camera outside and snap some silliness......and silliness I captured.


We had the best day working on the clubhouse, going for jogs (Cade and I ran all the way to Walgreens to rent a movie from the handy RedBox! He thought it was awesome!), throwing ball, swinging. Ahhhhhh, makes me long for spring! We didn't waste an outside minute and we all went to bed having emptied our pent up energy stores. You can tell by the look of my crazy boys that that in itself was a monumental feat!



Jump for joy! Spring is right around the corner!

1 comment:

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Great pics! It was an awesome day....and that club house rocks! I can't wait to see it in person. Guess the kids will be eating in the clubhouse at our next family get-together...right?