It seems we have a felon in the Morgan home....an imposter. Someone sneaky and cunning. He's evasive and hard to capture on camera of late but I know he lurking.
But if I lie in wait long enough and am patient I can catch a glimpse of this would-be identity thief.
The crime? Forgery.
It seems as though as soon as G realized that he had not had his behavior chart properly initialed, his wheels started turning. I can tell by the eraser marks that a job this neat took a while. Can you spot the impostor initials?
I couldn't say much because A) I was pretty impressed and B) I may have been known to fudge my mom's initials a time or two........or twenty on that ever so irritating homework agenda thingy in Mrs. Crew's class. Grant thought he was pretty clever with his quick thinking.
In his defense, when I called him out on it he really had NO idea that it was a "no-no" to forge my initials. When asked, "Who wrote this?" he was more than proud to immediately let me know that it was his very own handiwork. I hope this isn't a glimpse into future antics of hoodwinking. First grade felony forgery. They start so young nowadays.......
No comments:
Post a Comment