Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Parenting 101

If you're my facebook friend you've already seen this picture. If you're not, I thought you deserved to see it as well. I also wanted to have it included in my end of the year book.

I've decided that the most effective way to parent four children is:

The Swaddle

It works for children of all ages. I swaddle the children between the hours of 8 and 4:30 so that when Bobby gets home the house can look decent and the laundry is folded. It also gives me time to update this here blog and check my peeps out on facebook. I may not have skills to amount to anything in the corporate world but I AM a Master Swaddler and I wear the badge with pride. Well, if there were a badge I'd wear it with pride.........

3 comments:

Tonya Lee said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen. That should so be your Christmas card!

Love Being A Nonny said...

I came here to say EXACTLY what Tonya Lee said above. So I'll just say DITTO!

Rachel said...

hilarious girl...all about the swaddling!!!!