How exciting! Be sure to check your mailbox tomorrow because I'm going to drop something by. I have another friend that was just matched and is also expecting a child on that same date (they are using a Murfreesboro agency)!
Sonja That is so exciting!! Now that I found your blog I will have to keep up on your journey. I am so excited for you guys and what your future holds Blessings, Angie Bolanos
Oh. My. Goodness. I just sat down to catch up on blogs and I am so excited for you!!!! God's hand is so mysterious to us, but His ways are always best. Who would have guessed that you would get your precious little hispanic baby in this way? Praise God, Sonja!!! I know that those boys must be so very, very excited to have a little sister coming soon! Many prayers that all goes smoothly.
AHHHHHHHH...too sweet. she is beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her and just sit around and look at all God has done! I wouldn't mind looking through all the girly clothes too! ;) CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!
14 comments:
How exciting! Be sure to check your mailbox tomorrow because I'm going to drop something by. I have another friend that was just matched and is also expecting a child on that same date (they are using a Murfreesboro agency)!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! She's a lucky little girl :)
oh my goodness. God is so good! i know it has been such a long wait. i'm dying here and it hasn't even been but maybe half as long.
what a precious little blessing. i can not wait to hug your neck!!!
she is beautiful. i can't tell if she looks more like you or Bobby, either way, she is perfect!
Laura:)
YOU GOT THEM!!! YAY... I will sleep with a smile on my face tonight!
Sonja
That is so exciting!! Now that I found your blog I will have to keep up on your journey. I am so excited for you guys and what your future holds
Blessings,
Angie Bolanos
What an awesome story, Sonja! We are so happy for you and your family. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Ahh, look at her little nose and mouth. She's going to be a cutey!! Daddy Bobby is going to have to bet the boys off with stick. :-)
Congrats to you all! What an exiciting time!
Oh, this is so much fun!!! I can't wait to get my hands on that little one. I am so excited for you guys! Much love...
Oh. My. Goodness. I just sat down to catch up on blogs and I am so excited for you!!!! God's hand is so mysterious to us, but His ways are always best. Who would have guessed that you would get your precious little hispanic baby in this way? Praise God, Sonja!!! I know that those boys must be so very, very excited to have a little sister coming soon! Many prayers that all goes smoothly.
AHHHHHHHH...too sweet. she is beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her and just sit around and look at all God has done! I wouldn't mind looking through all the girly clothes too! ;) CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!
Love,
Tracey
Can't believe it!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet her. She'll be the toughest tu-tu wearing tom-boy in Thompson Station!
Where have I been all week??? I'm all misty after seeing this! Congrats, congrats!! She looks perfecta!! (is that Spanish at all??)
~H
Post a Comment