Friday, October 30, 2009

Tacky Wacky Wigorama

This year we sent the boys to my mom's and hosted a Halloween spooktacular with some adult conversation. I loved the dry ice effect on the punch last year so I brought it back this year topped by my new favorite halloween decoration- this big spider:

The prerequisite this year to be a party attendee was fake hair....hence the name "Wigorama". 
Here are our wigged out guests- starting with a couple rednecks,
This guy took the prize in my opinion. I could hardly look at him without being judgemental :) There were definitely extra points given for the spray painted t-shirt. 
A'lyce and her girlfriend Helga. I was just thankful they showed up wearing more than just their wigs!
Yikes!
Bret Michaels and his new gal Pamela Sue :)
Earl and his wife Joy Hickey/Turner
Ummmm, colorful Foxy Cleopatra and Howard Stern/Weird Al Yankovich?
Looks like we've got another redneck with his gal Louise Mandrell
Guy Fieri and some cute little blonde that just gave birth 10 days ago!! I know....go ahead and be jealous.

All dolled up were Snow White and her jailbird man (with really horrible dentals).

Bobby and I were, well, who knows what but our wigs were matchy matchy and that's what we were going for. I felt a little rockerish so I decided that it was necessary to slash up a perfectly fine tank top.
I snapped this pic of the gals in the dining room and at the last minute Kelly decided to turn and look at me. I personally like the way it turned out!
After filling up on a smorgasboard of food (no deer meat this year) we headed downstairs to have a little men vs. women game of Guesstures.
It was a riot watching everyone act out their words.

The final count had it at a win for the men....barely.  I'm pretty sure, given the company, that there was cheating involved. I'm just sayin'.  

Thanks friends for coming and making it a great time!

No comments: