Then, a little peek inside revealed that it was FULL of Star Wars goodies!! Does it get much better than that in this house?!
Grant got the Yoda pen and the Falcon. ( Each one took whichever bag they pulled out.)
Cade was all, "Ohhhhh!!! Coooooollll!" when he saw that he had gotten the Star Destroyer. He also chose the Vader pen. Did you know that pens can fasten to your pants and become mini light sabers? I just found that out this evening.
And Rhett came out with the un-named "coolest ship ever" that "drops bombs" and the R2D2 pen. I'm going to have to keep tabs on that pen. I feel it will be a likely source of wall writings and such. The hands on this little body do some creepy things sometimes.......alot of times.
The sticker books were a hit. They spent most of their time flipping through them and talking about which movie they were from.
Little Buddy did try the stickers out on his skin. You can see it on his arm there. And, no, they didn't lie.......they ARE, in fact, removeable. He wore it for a bit, peeled it off, and placed it back in the book for later use.
This turned out to be one of the best days ever! A big thanks to our Surprise Star Wars package sender. You're welcome to come and duel with us any time. You've made some very happy Jedi!
And, by the way, have I ever mentioned to you how much I love Jimmy Choo's and Manolo Blahnik's? I'd LOVE to get a Suprise package filled with that. I mean, I'm just sayin'.
2 comments:
You should totally get them the taun taun sleeping bags..
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/tauntaun.html
;)
One day I may just play a joke and send you a box of dirt. Do you think that would throw them off a bit. Or I could put a note in there saying that is is special soil from the home planet of Anakin Skywalker......hmmm
Post a Comment