You know, there are days that will forever and always stand out in your mind. In my mind there's the day Bobby proposed. Then there's 9/11. And the day my children were born. The day I went to the mall to buy jeans and was told The Gap was closed for renovation. Kennedy's assasination........wait. I wasn't there for that one but I've heard alot and seen alot about it so I feel like it should be included as one of those moments. Then there is today. A day that will forever stand the test of time. A day when barriers were broken and goals were met that at one time we all doubted. Today is the day that, despite all the wetness outside, Little Buddy's pants remained DRY. Yes, friends. It's happening. The day we thought would come on the heels of starting middle school alas has come early. He tried to save face, literally, to avoid the ever haunting "potty shot" and only because he said "
Please don't take my picture" I declined another shot.

Just to show his enthusiasm he did, however, give me a proud thumbs up.

This is a day I shall weep over. I only hope that I haven't spoken, or blogged, out of turn. 'Cause in this house, you never know what tomorrow may bring..........
6 comments:
Yay Rhett! So proud of you little buddy.
Congrats to Rhett but what shocks me the most is that you buy jeans at the Gap? Really? You don't strike me as a Gap person.
The pee, pee dance is the dance... do the dance.... GO PEE PEE RHETT! Go PeePee Rhett!
WHOOO HOOO!
(I would tell you what the tune is too but I have totally blocked it out)
To Big Nanny: One of my favorite pair of jeans was a Long and Lean pair from Gap. I can't say that much of my other wardrobe is from there but it's a good place for staples.
Rhett,
You have one very proud Sunday School teacher. We can now be potty buddies at SS!
Sonja- Your blog is hilarious! I guess having 3 boys is pretty wild! Congrats on the potty training! I'll be calling you for tips one day...
We are about to have our 2nd little one, a girl this time, literally ANY day (getting induced on Tuesday!)
Take care-
Celena
Post a Comment