BAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA! That was so funny I had to watch it twice! Gotta love diapers. You really got your money's worth out of that one! Oh, the woes of potty training. I am right behind you on this!
BAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA! That is so funny, I had to watch it twice. Gotta love diapers! You really got your money's worth out of that one. Oh, the woes of potty training. I am right behind you on this!
4 comments:
BAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA! That was so funny I had to watch it twice! Gotta love diapers. You really got your money's worth out of that one! Oh, the woes of potty training. I am right behind you on this!
BAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA! That is so funny, I had to watch it twice. Gotta love diapers! You really got your money's worth out of that one. Oh, the woes of potty training. I am right behind you on this!
As we were watching this MG said, "He got stinky biper?" Hehehe.
I am looking forward to this stuff!
Post a Comment