Tuesday, June 24, 2008

'Sup, Dawg

While at a kid-friendly Spring Hill eatery tonight Grant so wisely spent his quarters for an extension into his wardrobe. He was so proud when he came running over flashing his new chain and bling. I didn't have the heart to tell him that, usually, accessories of this nature are reserved for gansters or rap artists. His innocence just tickled me. I had to put aside my pride and let him run around the ball fields wearing the silly thing. All of his unsuspecting buddies thought it was the coolest thing ever. He even brandished it after bathtime tonight.......and without my prompting added another morsel to the picture..........
Yes, that would be his glock in the right hand. I never knew that watching BET during t.v. time would have such an impact.
(For those of you gasping: We really don't watch BET....with the kids, anyway :)

4 comments:

Mommy said...

GASP! Gangsta bling and glocks? Don't make me write a new letter to ES! You think they have BET down there?

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

YEAHHHHH BOIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! Ha ha!

Shawn said...

Yo homeslice, don't pop a cap in me. You be lookin' like a bad mammerjammer.

Sorry, that's my soccer mom attempt at being gangsta.

Anonymous said...

I love BET! If only my gils would go gangster...we got the booties ya know! love your blog!