Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mini Me

Mini Me and his dad had team pictures so I took a few shots of my own. I had taken my camera to the last game and it almost started to rain. People scattered everywhere and the next thing you know the opposing team was MIA ("missing in action" for those of you who have never been in the military). So, not much action to photo. I got plenty of action this go around, though. Just to reaffirm that everyone is correct when they say "Well! He looks just like his daddy!", I've posted this piece of supporting evidence. Cade really had a good game. He had a couple nice hits off the tee and fielded several balls.

Here he is standing on second waiting to run the bases again. Yes, he has gum in his mouth. My kids like gum. I'm aware. I guess I've passed my long running addiction on to them. Couple throws back to the coach. I just kind of liked this picture. By the way.......Has anyone seen Rhett?? I've been too busy taking pictures to keep up with him.......
Oh, good. There he is. At least he's safe. That's all that matters...................

geesh. Let's just start our countdown to the ER with this one.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Lord have mercy... that child... he cracks me up!!!

Ashley said...

Oh... and incredible pictures of your boy and his daddy too! I love that first one!

Anonymous said...

Sonja - your blog is absolutely hysterical & your boys are too cute. Adam & I have gotten so much entertainment from your posts. You are funny, woman. I found your blog linked on Mandy Parkerson's blog, and well - here we are! Let me just say I sympathize about the potty training - I think Rhett & John are only weeks apart (remember us at the high school reunion - poor preggo wives...i digress). We are in the throes of potty training, too. We're using pull-ups still, but I think I am going to have to bite the bullet & move to the "big boy" pants. Just a little bit nervous. You've done this before...any pearls of wisdom?!?! PS - My sister adopted her little girl from Vietnam (I think I remember you are going to China), and if you are interested in her story, check out www.vietnamlucy.blogspot.com. Obviously, the older posts will give you a lot more insight into her wait, travel, etc. But, you can see what a cutie she is...we love her to pieces. Kelly's become quite the photographer, too. Okay, this is a novel. hollyfrederick@hotmail.com - seriously, send the potty training wisdom my way.