
Upon exiting DAYS, Reeves will move to Nashville to be closer to her husband, Scott Reeves (ex-Ryan McNeil, The Young and the Restless) and their two children, Emily, 13, and Larry, 8. With Aaron Benward, Scott Reeves is one half on the country duo Blue Country. There have been rumblings that Reeves could already have a job lined-up in Nashville hosting a program on a country music cable channel.
I totally would've stopped and just asked her if she was "you know who" but she was on her cellphone and I didn't want to be rude. I did however follow her for quite a while staring at her because I wanted to make certain I had a good look before I called Bobby and Danielle. Both of whom were completely unimpressed because they TOTALLY thought I helped Angie deliver the twins at the SuperTarget.............Oh, well. Some of us only get brief brushes with somewhat minor celebs. I'll take it.
4 comments:
You should have called me... I totally would have screamed in your ear!
I'm utterly impressed. What was she wearing? Good makeup? Good hair? Flip flops? These are the things I need to know.
I saw her at Target too! Andrew thought I was crazy because I followed her for about 5 minutes through Target. I wanted to say something but I only know her as Jennifer from Days!Glad someone else was just as excited. Becky
I would have
FREAKED!COMPLETELY!OUT!
Jennifer Horton was one of my "best friends" in college. I saw her through her break-up with Frankie and her tumultuous marriage to Jack. It was draining. We spent every afternoon together and I'm pretty sure if she met me now she would want to have lunch and hang out. So it's a shame you didn't call me.
Way to go Sonja!!! Is it sad that my first comment on your blog is about a soap opera character? I believe it might be.
Post a Comment