I had no idea there were so many uses for umbrellas. I knew of the usual to keep yourself dry. I've heard of using them as weapons in case of an attack. And maybe you could use it for a walking stick if say, your ankle was hurt. I have found out recently that they also make for a great fort in the driveway. You may be asking yourself, "Why do they have so many big umbrellas?" Can't answer that. I have no clue. But we do. And the boys love it.

I think they played in the driveway for a good solid hour at least playing under these umbrellas. It was all great. All fun. Until I poked my head out and saw the stiff wind come through and start carrying them all over the neighborhood. I ran outside flailing and yelling for Grant to help me but basically he just stood there aghast. I did rally all of the umbrellas back and I was unscathed. Good times. I'm sure I provided as much entertainment for the folks on my street as the umbrella fort did for the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment