Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow Day!!.........Seriously This Time!!

Today was an exciting day at the Morgan's with a record 2 inches of snow on the deck, according to the Snow measuring stick that Cade made at school. This was the first time Rhett has ever seen a substantial amount of snow and he loved it.....until his hands got frozen and his boots kept falling off. He spent most of the morning on all fours screaming for help. " is too swippery!!"
This is just a sad photo. Had they been old enough, the boys would have been totally humiliated that they were sledding down our hill on a cardboard box cut up by their father. We do not own a sled and apparently not too many stores carry a stash to put out last minute around here. And gee wiz, bathing suits are already out. What makes me think they would also have sleds?

Cade took a face plant and managed to dust most of the snow off his face before I took this picture.
And, last, good kisses from Rhett to his daddy.......before snot was covering his lips. There were a couple pics of me that will make it into the "official" scrapbook but unfortunately, just as I was walking out the door I was tackled by the fashion police and they chastised me for the horrible array of clothing that I had chosen. I thought it was flattering...........if you like being compared to a refrigerator.

No comments: