Rhett did not want to see Santa when it came right down to it. Although, the whole trip there he was as excited as could be. When he saw him he said, "Dat is weerie, weerie scarey." But he decided to go only if Cade would be by him. Rhett asked Santa for a "Spirit" which is referring to a horse in his favorite movie also by the same name. Cade asked for Star Wars and Transformers. And Grant, army men and army stuff. All I've got to say is, "Better watch out. Better not cry. Better be good. I'm telling you why!"Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Good Ol' Saint Nick.........
Today was the annual trip to the mall to visit Mr. Clause. I did not dress the children up in Christmas costumes because any time I have ever tried that it has backfired on me. Instead, we went "as is" which in turn meant that no one dropped ketchup on themselves while eating at Chick-fil-a and they all left just as clean as they came in. Rhett, however, even though it's not so noticeable in the picture, left the food court with a massive static cling fro from where he insisted on rubbing the top of his head on the booth seat we were sitting in. Why? Why would he want to do that?? I'm still not sure, but as I stated in an earlier post: "Oh me. To be 2 years old....".
Rhett did not want to see Santa when it came right down to it. Although, the whole trip there he was as excited as could be. When he saw him he said, "Dat is weerie, weerie scarey." But he decided to go only if Cade would be by him. Rhett asked Santa for a "Spirit" which is referring to a horse in his favorite movie also by the same name. Cade asked for Star Wars and Transformers. And Grant, army men and army stuff. All I've got to say is, "Better watch out. Better not cry. Better be good. I'm telling you why!"
Rhett did not want to see Santa when it came right down to it. Although, the whole trip there he was as excited as could be. When he saw him he said, "Dat is weerie, weerie scarey." But he decided to go only if Cade would be by him. Rhett asked Santa for a "Spirit" which is referring to a horse in his favorite movie also by the same name. Cade asked for Star Wars and Transformers. And Grant, army men and army stuff. All I've got to say is, "Better watch out. Better not cry. Better be good. I'm telling you why!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the greatest Santa picture! Love it!
OH NOOOO! I just realized I thiefed your blog title. I knew it sounded familiar! Back to the drawing board.
Post a Comment